Image Map

Friday, August 9, 2013

Wash that makeup off!

It's time for me to do my first product review! As a makeup artist I tell all of my clients how important it is to take your makeup off every night. Not only does washing your makeup off keep your skin clear, it keeps your pillow case nice and clean too! I always take my makeup off every night, despite how tired I might be. I sometimes use makeup wipes (I'll share my favorite brand in a future post) but most often I will use a makeup dissolving cleanser. For years my favorite cleanser was from Clean & Clear. It was their 'makeup dissolving foam cleanser'. I would buy multiple bottles at a time. Then, all of the sudden, I couldn't find it on store shelves anymore. Some years later, I found it! Clean & Clear had launched a few new makeup removing products; wipes, eye makeup remover and FOAM CLEANSER! I was so excited to find the product I had loved for years.  Go forward a few more years, the foam cleanser was once again off store shelves. Since then, I've relied on makeup removing wipes until a recent trip to Target. While browsing the cosmetics section, I passed by Neutrogena. I wasn't looking for anything in particular until I noticed a blue bottle with 'new' printed on it. I picked it up to see what this new product was and to my delight, it was a makeup removing cleanser! I've used the product for two nights in a row and I love it! Let's hope Neutrogena doesn't discontinue it!

No comments:

Post a Comment